I ordered this car Jan.1998 after
sitting in one at the Vancouver
International Auto Show (I'm 6'5"). But
its so much better than just an economy
car with headroom. Beetles handle
well. The torque launches
the car off traffic lights faster than
most "performance" cars! Maneuvering
in tight locations is a breeze, and
there are parking spots it will fit
- its low to the ground ... if you
encounter lots of snow its not the car
- the suspension doesn't have the
travel to soak up bumps like a typical
- the back seat is NOT for adults. (but
kids love it)
Other than that its reliable and
1. 53 MPG at >80 MPH (Cdn gals)
2. Solid, stable handling to over 100
3. 53 MPG at >80 MPH
4. Go-kart quick handling
5. Incredibly good brakes!
6. 53 MPG at >80 MPH
7. So much interior space
8. Park in tiny spots
9. 53 MPG at >80 MPH
10. Police pull over the BMW you just
Build in a radar-detector.
A larger fuel tank would be great ...
I'd rather fuel up monthly!