2013 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo Diesel 6-speed Automated Manual w/Prod. End 4/13 Consumer Review - Love my TDI!

2013 Volkswagen Jetta - Consumer Review

2013 Volkswagen Jetta TDI 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 4/13 (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6AM)

TDI Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo Diesel 6-speed Automated Manual w/Prod. End 4/13)

Love my TDI!
By carcully on

We purchased our Toffee Brown 2013 Jetta TDI last summer, and have thoroughly enjoyed it. My folks have a 2011 Jetta TDI Sportwagen, so I had the pleasure of driving their car on occasion, and was immediately hooked on its performance and power, with such incredible fuel economy. We have 2 sons, and it transports the 4 of us around very comfortably. I love that the actual MPG is even BETTER than what is advertised. We get about 38 around town, and have gotten 51 on freeway trips. Love the V-tex Leatherette interior--so easy to clean. Just a great all-around vehicle.

Favorite Features

TDI fuel economy, plenty of power, v-tex sturdy, easy to clean interior, standard heated seats, cavernous trunk, feels sturdy and safe, yet still sporty and fun to drive.

Suggested Improvements

None at this time