2013 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: I'm a believer

2013 Volkswagen Jetta - Consumer Review

TDI Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo Diesel 6-speed Automated Manual w/Premium, Prod. End 4/13)

I'm a believer
By stewsir on

2013 Volkswagen Jetta TDI 4dr Sedan w/Premium, Prod. End 4/13 (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6AM)

I leased my Jetta about 8 weeks ago because of a change in my commuting status. I needed something that could haul 3-4 adults 50-60 miles a day, each way. I've had VWs, Audis and Volvos previously. This isn't my favorite car, but for what I got it for, it's the best, by far. Very comfortable inside, front AND back. great mileage. I average 35 or so around town and 42-45 on the highway. It's nice to see just under half a tank left and 450 miles on the trip odometer. I think I'm doing 600 or so miles per tank. Pretty impressive for a 14 gallon tank.

mileage interior space mileage HUGE trunk mileage comfortable seats/interior mileage

really needs a better stereo. Its not horrible, but I've had a lot better. bigger info display. you have to cycle through the button on the blinker arm to see everything, including outside temp, trip computer, overall mileage, MPG (overall and instant) and a few other things. engine temp guage would have been nice, too. all there is is tach and speed.