Worth every penny
By asj2012 on
2012 Volkswagen Jetta TDI 4dr Sedan w/Premium (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6M)
I have owned my Jetta TDI for almost 2 months and have 3k miles on it - and I have only good things to say about it. Since fuel efficiency was my goal, I decided to buy the TDI in a 6-speed manual transmission. (Note: I also preferred the manual over the automatic because the automatic felt like I was driving a golf cart). At first I was nervous about getting the manual because I had owned the Nissan Altima Coupe manual and it was horrible to drive that I traded it in after 1.5 years for an xterra. The manual transmission in this car is a breeze to drive. The clutch isn't super tight and the gears are easy to master. The interior has lots of upgrades and accommodations. Fun, classy car!!
Favorite Features
Heated seats; leatherette, Bluetooth, steering-wheel radio controls, computerized features (gas mileage trip estimate, temperature, too many to name), free rubber/sport car mats, satellite radio availability, lots of storage areas/compartments in the cabin, gas mileage!
Suggested Improvements
The USB port should not be located in the glove-box compartment - it should be moved to be more easily accessible.