I haven Driven Almost Every Car In The World, And this is the best car for the price.
By vmn077 on
2012 Volkswagen Jetta SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)
This car is def worth every penny for the price it has. The other competitors cars in the market can not compare its quility, features and history with VW. It drives just as good as any other expensive car. I have own this car for year now and iam just impress every time, its very comfortable, a lot of space and very rised up compare to other sedans. The fuel economy is great for the power it has. I get around 25 - 29 in city and long trip i have gotten numbers above 40 mpgs (using a real data logger). The car come pack of little features must people dont even know about. The is almost matinance free, 10k mile oil change, no timming belt change ever, it uses a map system,means less sensor.
Favorite Features
Fuel Economy I get and you dont need a Fuel Economy button, Car takes care of everything for you in D. My moms 2012 civic gets around 23 and I get in the 2012 VW jetta SE 25 mpg+. If your looking to drive hard you always have S mode or Tiptrinic, it gives you amazing response. Its VW, They make Audi Bently, Ducati, Bugati, Lmabos, and more. I like 10 k oil intervals. The amazing computer system they have, lets u change a lot of features with data log. The aceleration is great. The interior is very simple and easy to clean. Egine quality is excellent cast iron engine block and no need to change timming belt, lifters or manitance free. The map computer system means no as many sensor to break.
Suggested Improvements
Everything I wanted has been done in the 2013 model. MFD for fuel economy range and other things. Chrome window trim and front chrome grill, electric seats, softer interior quility. I would like for them to use LEDS for all the interior lighting and some of the exterior including drl lights would be nice, but i can just do all that myself. I would also like to have a 8 speed tranny like the hybird model and front grill. Also to reduse drag coefficiant like the hybird model and please get rid of the fuel guage and use the regular one or at least have smaller bars.