Great Bang for your Buck!
By core3y on
2012 Volkswagen Jetta 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I have had my 2012 VW Jetta SE with Convenience Package and Sunroof for almost 5 months now. I love this vehicle. Overall, the features and performance of this car make it a pleasure to drive, and I'd definitely recommend it over competition. keep in mind that I chose this car new over a used recent-model BMW 3-series :-)
Favorite Features
The car feels very well crafted and sturdy yet sporty on the road. It is not the most smooth ride, but still very comfortable and this adds to the sporty factor. Opting for the Convenience package gave me the large touchscreen radio with bluetooth, etc. and this is extremely useful and became a necesity rather than a perk over time. The sunroof is also great! The leather (vinyl) seats have held up well in terms of ware and cleaning, etc. While at only 11,500 miles, I have had zero issues with the car inside and out. If purchasing new, the free scheduled maintenance at 10,20,30000 miles is a plus.
Suggested Improvements
My only things that would make this car a perfect ten would be adding Power Driver's seat, automatic headlights, and maybe even push-to-start at the SE level (You have to go up to SEL to get these).