I'm in love with my 1st VW and with VW service.
By perezo72 on
2011 Volkswagen Jetta SEL 4dr Sedan w/Sport Package (2.5L 5cyl 6A)
After a year of researching and testing cars, but avoiding germans, since I always consider them to be out of my budget, I finally decided to give the VW Jetta a try. And oh my gosh! I was so impressed that I bought the car without even do any research on it (I really took a dive on this one) But the reality is, this car feels amazing, I mean, if you drive a Mazda 6, Camry, Honda, Hyudai, Kia, Ford focus, etc... and then drive a Jetta, all you can wonder is, how come this car compete in this class? I love the car! If the reliability is just as good, then this car should be in everybody's garage. Only time will tell. For the time been I have become a VW fan!
Favorite Features
Value (hands down, the best), Driving mechanics (this car feels sturdy, safe and sporty, way above any Asian or American car in this class), sound system sounds great (SEL model), Roomy and quiet cabin, 3 years of complimentary maintenance, VW service was second to none.
Suggested Improvements
A little more power would make this car perfect (I acknowledge that it lag behind some competitors, but the overall package still outweights this weakness), Homelink system and maybe a spoiler for that extra sporty look.