Factory defects from factory
By luisdiaz on
2011 Volkswagen Jetta SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)
Bought a new 2011 jetta se from day one car pulling and drifting to right. Dealer said it was out of alignment and rotated tires with only 250 miles on car. Still drives toward right side. Took in two more times, they said nothing they can about it. Tested another demo car same thing looks like a factory defect. Have filed for lemon law. Buyers beware of this factory problem it will eat your tires up. Miami, fflorida owner.
By erniecormier
on 07/01/11 16:45 PM (PDT)

No clue why you're having all the problems described but I can tell you that my wife's new 2011 Jetta SE drives straight as an arrow. We absolutely love this car and one of the big reasons is that it's genuinely fun to drive.

By tyler04
on 06/14/11 13:59 PM (PDT)

Bought a new 2011 Jetta on Oct. 1 2010 Langhorne, PA. From day 1 the car has been pulling to the right vibrates and shakes above 45mph. Still not fixed after several trips to VW service. Also, entire instrument panel shut down, key wouldn't start car, indicator lights for the engine, brakes, tire have come on repeatedly. All of this plus more. 14 issues total, 6 trips later to VW service, and repeated calls to the owner of the dealership, and filing with BBB ='s no resolution. VW said they would send a VW factory rep to ride in it with me as a solution. Unless they are psychic, how is that helpful? VW dealer said "I could purchase another". I've asked for repurchase or replacement and both have denied. They do not know my significant other is a consumer reporter for CBS. That's my next step before hiring an attorney. I've been super patient and nice, and extremely resonable. I was a VW fan for 25 years. Needless to say, that's become a distant memory.