2011 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Jetta model:
volkswagen review
By Stephanie Zeller on 11/19/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan SE 4dr Sedan w/Convenience, Sunroof (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I had an excellent experience when purchasing my new car!! Everyone was so helpful and kind, I would recommend anyone to go to Commonwealth Motors

My new Jetta is as good as the last one!
By JEM on 11/16/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan SE 4dr Sedan w/Convenience, Sunroof (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I have read some negative reviews about the cheapness of new 2011 Jetta but I have to disagree. I just traded my 2008 Jetta SE in for a 2011 Jetta SE (Comfort/sunroof package) and have been super happy with it and look forward to driving! While the new style loses a couple of the more premium features(ie. automatic seats), it gains just as many as it lost. It gets better gas mileage, seems like a peppier ride and also has the blue- tooth/cell phone feature which i'm loving. New sterio is terrific and is all touchpoint and easy-to-use.

New Jetta
By KLRider on 11/13/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We were a little worried the 4 cyl would be underpowered however with the 5sp M transmission the powertrain performs quite nicely. While the redesign does affect driveability slightly the car still has the VW feel and it much better than its competition. In other words it is not a typical sluggish small car boat.

Fun Car For the Price
By Bruce Arnold on 10/28/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan SE PZEV 4dr Sedan w/Convenience, Sunroof (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I waited for the new 2011 Jetta's to come out because I Love the stylihng, mileage and comfort. The interior is simple and easy access to controls and the outside has very fine lines with good looks. It performes well for a 2.5, 150 hp. sedan of its weight. The power band is fairly smooth through out except the start of 3rd gear which has a slight pause under light load but works well on heavier acceleration. Miss the analog gas guage though I am getting use to the digital one. Even with drums on the rear it breaks just as smooth and even as my VW Rabbit did. The ride is very smooth and the handeling is exelant for a car its size. Also get a lot of looks from other VW Drivers, YEA!!!

Why I bought a new Jetta
By Pragmatist on 10/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan SE 4dr Sedan w/Convenience, Sunroof (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

Why did we buy this 2011 Jetta (SE w/Conv. and Sunroof)? Balance between content and price. Quick summary: Enough power for easy highway merges and handling a full load of passengers; Smooth driving dynamics; Sleek/current exterior; Full complement of current high tech (IPod adaptor, Bluetooth, AUX, XM radio, touchscreen audio interface, CD changer, wheel mounted audio controls); Full complement of current safety features (front/side airbags, ABS, stability control, impact beams, blinkers on side mirrors); Comfortable seats and interior— Interior pleasant to look at (I don’t touch my dashboard except when wiping dust off); Great dimensions: Overall length shorter than Audi A4 even though

I Like it!
By Jeremy on 10/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan w/Sport Package (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I'm not really sure why everyone was bad-mouthing this vehicle. Hearing people complain about a car they have never driven is really annoying. I was looking for a commuter vehicle. I replaced my 2004 BMW 530I with a 2011 Jetta. I bought a SEL with the sports package and automatic. It has Nav, heated seats, push button start, and a bump'in system. I'm really happy with it so far. I think that VW has a winning combination here. The sport seats are very comfortable and the dash and buttons are in all the rights places.

Love this car
By Leman on 10/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan SE 4dr Sedan w/Convenience, Sunroof (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

This car is beautiful. I had 2006 jetta sedan but this new one is a fall in love :)

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan in VA is:

$147 per month*