2011 jetta
By dshibi on
2011 Volkswagen Jetta TDI 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6M)
I just wanted to shed some light on the unrealistic views of some comments on here. I purchased a 2011 jetta tdi today and also own a 2006 jetta tdi. Everyone seems to be talking about low quality but i don't believe thats the case. My jetta is very well equipt with disc brakes all around, touch screen, bluetooth, heated seats and all the regulars VW has always had...for less then 25000. For those who want a cheap car they offer that as well in a bearbones model with drum rear brakes etc....but quality is still there. Bottom line is you get what you pay for, so instead of complaining about what your not getting..pay the extra few bucks and get what you want!! VW is quality and always was.
By ajpeters
on 05/14/11 18:59 PM (PDT)

I really disagree with what you say that the build quality is the same. The interior quality is not nearly as nice as the previous model. It is hard and clicky to touch unlike the nice soft touch materials before. I am thankful I got my 2010 when I could and didn't have to buy the dumbed-down version they came up with for 2011.