U can take it to the bank!
By ussoldier73 on
2010 Volkswagen Jetta S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)
What a car! My girlfriend's BMW and my VW are almost the same. Honestly I couldn't beleive it myself. I have to say my girlfriends car is three years older than mine. I couldn't be more happy with the Jetta. It has the power of a sports car, the handling of a luxuray car and the price speaks for itself. I read the reveiws and a couple of the neg. feedback contradict themselfves. I don't know of many cars that hold their value like the jetta. One person comiplained of repair cost mind you VW agreed to share after their warranty expired. I have not owned a better car for the price. My next car will be a new VW Jetta. I drove from NYC to Florida for 90 dollars. Five Star car no doubt. A steal!
Favorite Features
The pick up is awsome! I can't tell you all the cars I smoked off a dirty look. lol I am not drag racing people but I have keep up with most sports cars. It handles so nice and eats up bumps. I am renting a carrolla and its like a tin can't compare to Jetta. I don't normally give reveiws but my jetta and my insurance company Progressive are top of the line for the value.
Suggested Improvements
The hub caps should be rims people keep stealing mine. It's 35 dollars a pop. I also don't like the day time running lights.