2010 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: TDI Convert!

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Diesel - Consumer Review

TDI Convert!
By Sean in SD on

2010 Volkswagen Jetta TDI 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

I've owned this car for almost a month and have just over 1,000 miles and really love it. Very nice luxury interior and features without the luxury price tag. I got the 2010 TDI and the only options I got was the 17" Avignon wheels, which were reasonably priced at $450, and the rear spoiler for another $500 to give the TDI that sporty look. I'm getting over 40 mpg on the highway and got 48.1 mpg on a long road trip. I love the touch screen radio, blue tooth, steering wheel controls and the multi-function display. The V-Tex "leather" interior is nice and the other standard features such as heated seats and heated windshield fluid will be nice when it's cold. Overall it's a great car!!!!

Favorite Features

Nice interior, touch screen radio, bluetooth, multi-function display, steering wheel controls, great gas mileage, acceleration, low end torque, 6 months free of sirius radio, 36 month / 36,000 miles maintenance free

Suggested Improvements

Minor stuff: had a couple minor rattles that the dealership fixed by tightening some bolts; wish the "reverse" on the 6 speed manual was to the rear not forward on the stick.