Great car
By bryols19 on
2010 Volkswagen Jetta S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)
I personally don't have an issue with this car. I upgraded from a 2003 vw golf 2.0 which was a great car but lacked power. I love my 2010 2.5 jetta. I have over 76,000 miles on it, car has never given me a problem. Its not the top of the line model but I'm fine the engine, powerful enough for me. **Note** there was an engine software upgrade for the gas mileage... from personal experience the car has good gas mileage but I honestly think I had better gas mileage before the software update, I was getting well over 400miles before and now after its more 350-370miles in the city. HWY I can go from VA BEACH to waterbury CT on one tank of gas. 451 miles doing 70-75mph. I'm not complaining.
Favorite Features
Heated seats, AUX, design of the exterior, handles snow well, driving in the rain the car handles very well in rainy or slick conditions doesn't get thrown around like other cars. (granted good tires are key but compared to my other cars this one I'd rather drive in those conditions )
Suggested Improvements
The seats could be a smidge wider, Bluetooth, sunroof upgrades would've been nicer. (bought the base)