2010 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: Happy so far!

2010 Volkswagen Jetta - Consumer Review

SportWagen TDI Wagon (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo Diesel 6-speed Manual)

Happy so far!
By Bronster on

2010 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen TDI 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

So far, very happy. Granted, I just bought it, so take this for what it is. LOVE the torque! Like the solid/stable feel on the road. My Civic was atrocious in winter and wet conditions, hence I got rid of it. The VW already feels 100% better - winter will be the big test tho. Did I mention that I LOVE the torque?? Interior is very nice. Comfy seats. Sparse on storage cubbyholes, but I can live with that. Less reason for me to put more crap in the car that I don't need. Nice and quiet on the road. Drives very smooth. Will be too easy to get a speeding ticket if I'm not careful, so I appreciate the speed warning (setting) feature! Plenty of power in this car! Great cargo space & stereo.

Torque. Did I mention that already? lol. Stereo. Smooth drive. Great handling. I don't care how 'un-cool 'a wagon may be, this is one fun car to DRIVE! and while all the 'cool' chumps are paying at the gas pump, I'll be enjoying the cool savings in my wallet thank you. 60 mpg says it all.

I live in Canada, so mine is the Golf Wagon. Would like Xenon lamps, they weren't an option on the Highline here. Strange. So far, my only nit-pick is the heater and defroster dials. Hard to read as they have an angled rim. Add the red reflection at night and it's worse. Minor, but hey.