9k Update
By FrankD on
2010 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen TDI 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6M)
I've had the car for a little over 4 months and have 9k on it and I still love it. I average 45 mpg combined with 75% highway. I drive 27 mi to work and my highest comp mpg has been 51.7 mpg, coasting and 55-60 mph, typ is 48 mpg.Love the radio and the SmartCard insert.I have the panoramic roof which is great for continuing to watch a bird/plane you first see from the side windows.This car is fast off the line and when you punch it, excellent.Low road noise, great quality, great features and can fit two adults in back comfortably .I have been putting my kayaks on top and love that it is low, I can put my 55-60 lb'ers up by myself from the side .With the panoramic get the VW rack due to low clearance
Favorite Features
Gas mileage, quality of build, radio, smart disk, panoramic roof, dash layout, can turn AC off when defroster is on; back, side and mirror defrosters; heated seats rock, wiper blades.
Suggested Improvements
For manual trans a gear indicator display. I have stalled quite a few times thinking I was in first, but in 3rd. Higher roof rack rails for panoramic roof option. MP3 aux jack blocks cup holder. Minor stuff.