Used 2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Jetta model:

2010 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Manual
By Home Theater Guy

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Wolfsburg Edition PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This isn't our first VW Jetta. Although, we did test drive quite a lot of cars before purchasing this one. Amongst the cars we did not purchase Audi A4, BMW 325, Hyundai Sonata, Toyota Camry, Honda Accord and Mercedes C Series. A lot of these cars had nice features, some more than others. None put it all together with a manual, a great engine and a fair price tag like VW had. We are very proud owners of these vehicle. So much so, that we purchased the 100k mile warranty. Its a keeper.

The VW Jetta Wolfsburg with the 6-speed manual is simply a pleasure to drive. The sticker really doesn't spell it out, but this turbo has an inter-cooler in front of it, which keeps the intake of the turbo at a lower temperature and create more horsepower and boost. We have added the K&N filter.

The backseat air conditioner doesn't really provide as much output as we have seen in other vehicles. We purchased tint for this vehicle, in my eyes this should be a standard feature. This car does not come with fog lamps as a standard feature, adding them would be $462 installed.

total impresor
By JOE I

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

The car is so coo for the money. got power to spare and is so comfortable and quiet. love it

to many to list

have the doors unlock with the removal of the key.

Love this car
By amanda may

I love this car! 2010 jetta wolfsburg preforms and handles awesome! Gas milage is average for this class and design is on point! I love the touchscreen that comes standard on the wolfsburg and the new interior redesign for 2010 is amazing. I really preferred this model over the 2011 ( felt cheap and like they cut LOTS of corners to get the price down). This is my second jetta, so I know the german cars require maintenance to be able to last ( like all good things) but I don't mind it for the driving experience. Great Job VW!

Touchscreen display, heated seats, sunroof, turbo

none so far!

2010 Jetta LE 1 Month review
By todddr

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Limited Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

Have had this car for 1 month. I quite like it for the price; I turned out around $23k for the LE with sunroof and a few other extras. A friend told me the Jetta was a "poor man's BMW." Well, I used to own a BMW 3-series, and overall value for the VW has impressed me so far. For slightly over half the BMW price I have a German car...granted built in Mexico...but a good solid feel and ride. Decent power, and cruises the freeway at 90 mph quite well. Some reviews mention poor braking--I don't get that impression. Also, some other reviews mention engine noise; I don't find it "noisy" at all...a little growl that I kinda like.

Interior feels "upper class." Sport mode on DSG autotrans is kinda fun. Like the adjustable center arm rest.

Setup of cruise control switch on turn signal is both nice and a pain at times. Not sure I like the DRL/headlight setup.

First Time Volkswagen Owner
By Andy Jordan

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Limited Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

1st time owner of a VW product and I am satisfied so far. The first 2 noticeable advantages I have experienced have been the excellent handling on the road and the precise braking. The visibility from this car is great - I feel I am sitting in an SUV instead of a compact car.

Blue Tooth Technology, Comfortable seating, heated washer fluid dispenser,

Less noise from the engine, more storage space for CDs and sunglasses, better fuel economy for the size.

• SUV