2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Jetta model:
2010 VW Jetta SE
By Coop on 11/23/09 10:33 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I am leasing a 2010 Jetta SE sedan with the 5sp manual. Manual provides a little more control and makes the car more fun to drive. Great interior design and finish, though the headrests get complaints from my wife. Sporty drive and solid feel on the road.

So far so good
By Jettan on 11/05/09 08:57 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I bought a 2010 Jetta S about a month ago and I enjoy driving so far. Driving is not as smooth as 2010 Camry but I prefer this design to Toyota or Honda cars. The car is also slim, which makes it easy to park in my narrow garage. The car has a weight to it which I like. Even the doors and trunk are heavier than Toyota cars, which makes it safer. Overall, it is a very safe and fun car. I wish I had gotten SE instead of S. S has cloth seats and I prefer leatherlike seats and an upgraded interior touch screen.

Never owned german car
By Walter Mitty on 10/18/09 11:33 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I bought my first German car and did not know what to expect. I am very surprised. The handling is outstanding, the color which is new is beautiful. The car is solid and handles like a dream. It has the no maintenance for 3 years which will save me money. If you can't afford a BMW this is a good choice.

Great bargain german vehicle
By Michael on 10/13/09 18:25 PM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I am pleasantly shocked at how much I like this car. I am coming out of a high power sport sedan and thought I would miss the power and handling. However, the Jetta handles as well as any of the three BMWs I have owned - almost as good as my M5. Torque steer is nonexistent. Pickup in sport mode is very good for an in-line 5 cylinder. I actually preferred the performance of the SE to the Wolfsberg edition (Turbo 4 and DSG tranny). I am very pleased at the performance results for such an affordable car. Interior build is pretty good. The touch screen audio controls make the interior pop. I wish it had more creature comforts, but for the money, I cannot complain.

Improvement since 2009!
By applevw on 09/16/09 12:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

The interior of the 2010 Jetta has improved significantly over the 09 and previous models. The SE now have a standard touch-screen radio with satellite radio. The instrument panel is now white-backlit instead of the blue lit seen in previous versions that was hard to see. You will also notice the fuel economy has improved with 24 / 30 rating. So far, I am very pleased with my purchase!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan in VA is:

$135 per month*