Used 2010 Volkswagen Jetta Limited Edition PZEV Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Jetta model:

Would Buy It Again
By Tom

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Limited Edition PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

Love this car, great value, great car!! I have had no problems. My first VW. I say anyone looking in this price range check it out!

Power

That you can lock the doors from the inside. Now you can only lock them from the koy fob.

2010 Jetta LE
By troverman

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Limited Edition PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

Bought this car to replace my 2000 Jetta GLS. The 5-cylinder engine is very smooth and has plenty of power, especially above 3000 RPM. The 5-speed in this car is light years ahead of the 5-speed in my old Jetta, in terms of shift feel. The car, for the money, really is beautiful inside and out. Very high-quality, well designed interior, nice paint and tight panel gaps on the outside. Lots of features you won't get on any other car in this class, like auto up-down windows on every window, nice switchblade key fobs, standard heated seats. I really love this car.

The design, inside and out. The red glowing LED's that shine down from the roof, subtly lighting the shifter and console. The very comfortable steering wheel. The dual exhausts. The standard bluetooth. The bright "twin pocket" headlamps. The auto windows. The 4-wheel disc brakes.

The sound from the engine would be better with a different exhaust; also the secondary air injection is noisy when the engine first starts. Slightly more sophisticated looking radio.