2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Jetta model:
2010 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Manual
By Home Theater Guy on 12/03/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Wolfsburg Edition PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This isn't our first VW Jetta. Although, we did test drive quite a lot of cars before purchasing this one. Amongst the cars we did not purchase Audi A4, BMW 325, Hyundai Sonata, Toyota Camry, Honda Accord and Mercedes C Series. A lot of these cars had nice features, some more than others. None put it all together with a manual, a great engine and a fair price tag like VW had. We are very proud owners of these vehicle. So much so, that we purchased the 100k mile warranty. Its a keeper.

Love this car
By amanda may on 11/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

I love this car! 2010 jetta wolfsburg preforms and handles awesome! Gas milage is average for this class and design is on point! I love the touchscreen that comes standard on the wolfsburg and the new interior redesign for 2010 is amazing. I really preferred this model over the 2011 ( felt cheap and like they cut LOTS of corners to get the price down). This is my second jetta, so I know the german cars require maintenance to be able to last ( like all good things) but I don't mind it for the driving experience. Great Job VW!

German sports sedan at a very good price
By JohnnyV1 on 03/07/10 13:59 PM (PST)

I was in the market for a used Audi/BMW but I decided to buy a new Wolfsburg Jetta instead. I have to say that I am not disappointed in the decision because the car is very fun to drive. The shifting action with the manual is very clean and precise. The engine makes a lot of power when you stomp on the gas or you can make it conserve fuel if you baby the accelerator and keep a conservative shift pattern. Coming from an economy car, this Jetta feels very tight when going around corners or merging into traffic. I do have a few gripes. The sunroof even when closed is very noisy at highway speeds. There also does not seem to be a lot of storage space.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan in VA is:

$138 per month*