Used 2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Consumer Reviews - 48 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan

View reviews for a specific Jetta model:

Well I buy vw again! Well we well see.
By billy grover

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Great car fast reliable but vw has shown that they can't be trusted.Hope in up coming months they prove to me they can be trusted

Good car
By Ralph

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan S PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

Easy to drive around town with lots of giddy up!

ALWAYS TROUBLE BYPASS THIS CAR!
By Renee

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Limited Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

The day after I bought the car the passenger seat got stuck laying flat (my daughter was laying down for 5 minutes while I went into the bank). The electrical system continually goes bad and the car will not start. 2 years in I had to replace the air conditioner. The trunk broke two weeks after I bought the car. I back the car up out of the driveway and it continually stalls out. The oil light never comes on even if the oil is low. I have to replace the headlights and back lights every other month. The Dealership is horrific and I never go there because I am treated so poorly. I pray everyday for something to not go wrong with this car, because it seemingly does.

Really great daily driver!
By colinc1444

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan SE PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

We bought our 2010 Jetta brand new in 2009. It was so sporty! took corners really well, plenty of power, great steering. I absolutely LOVED the interior- soft touch materials and everything fit together really well. The controls were super easy to use, and the seats were great. Our Jetta got upwards of 35 MPG on the highway. Got lots of compliments on the car- it was black with 19" alloys. Other than routine maintenance, it held up VERY well. The only thing to go wrong was a seal on the door that failed. Got it re-glued and that was ok. The other issue was that while going through a car wash, the guy drying the car wiped the "Jetta" letters right off the back. I'd recommend it! :)

Handling, steering, build quality, style, reliability.

Fix the little issues and you're good to go!

Worst experience ever
By awfulcar1

2010 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Limited Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

This car was nothing but trouble starting at about 4,000 miles. Had I known the Lemon Law existed, it would have qualified and I wouldn't have wasted thousands of dollars on a car that is worthless and countless repairs. I was informed by a dealership GM when I traded in my car that VW does about
70+% of their business through lease because they are known to have so many problems. Problems included radio malfunction, faulty light sensors, sunroof malfunction, lock malfunction, keyless entry malfunction, faulty fan sensor (killing the battery), faulty fuse panel, faulty ignition (burning spark plugs and very dangerous), rough starts, faulty alternator, engine stalling, and Bluetooth lawsuit.

Improve cheap electrical engineering and take ownership for problems with an awful product.