Worth every penny!
By Nicole on
2009 Volkswagen Jetta SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)
After much research of different makes and models, which didn't include VW, I test drove one, on a whim. I was sold! It made me lose the desire to have another SUV like my Ford Escape. It had all the bells and whistles I wanted moonroof, cruise control, 6 CD changer, great gas mileage, sporty, safe and fun to drive. Not to mention, a HUGE trunk! The seats are very comfy, front and back. Even my arthritic 76 yr old dad loves the fit of the seats. For him to say that means a lot! The sport mode is fun but drains gas. Also, the manual transmission mode is a fun diversion. I'd buy again, in a heartbeat!
Favorite Features
Super fast heat and cool A/C. The heated seats are amazing. Storage space is superb, in the trunk. Suspension is awesome and it handles so nicely, on any road surface. The glove box is cooled by the A/C! Sweet!
Suggested Improvements
One complaint- because I have satellite radio, there isn't another button available to switch between the ipod docking station and the rest of the radio/CD player options. I have to remove all 6 CD's if I want to play music from my ipod, in the docking station.