Worst car ever driven.....
By suma120200 on
2009 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen S 4dr Wagon (2.5L 5cyl 6A)
I fell in love with this car from the moment I laid eyes on it, how ever the moment my warranty expired my nightmares began. Luckily, some of the problems started when I still had warranty. Since I bought me car, I had to replace the septic system, I had electric system problem where my sunroof didn't open and my radio did not turn on. Now I'm having intermittent problems with my gas cap not opening. I looked to see if there is a manual release, but unable to locate. I'm driven a Mazda, Toyota, and a Honda, I have never seen so many problems on a car under 35,000 miles.
Favorite Features
I love the look of the car, the panoramic sunroof, the space , and trunk space. I also like how the car drives. If I didn't have so many issues with my car, I probably would have recommended this to all my friends and family. After my husband saw how costly the repairs were and how frequently I find my self going in for repairs, my husband went with a Nissan Versa instead.
Suggested Improvements
I think the extended warranty should be more affordable and cost to maintain should be lower. I think these cars have potential and should be made to last like Hondas and Toyotas are.