2009 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: Powerful, efficient and FUN to

2009 Volkswagen Jetta Diesel - Consumer Review

2009 Volkswagen Jetta Diesel

Powerful, efficient and FUN to drive!
By Zuno78 on

2009 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Loyal Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6AM)

As an owner of an ‘84 300D Turbo Diesel Benz for over 10 years, I knew it would be worth waiting for the ’09 Jetta TDI. Two weeks after purchasing my Loyal Edition, I remain extremely satisfied. This car has amazing torque output! I can feel the quiet diesel engine purring under the hood as it speeds effortlessly down the road. The firm ride adds to the feel that I'm driving a tamed beast! Months of research convinced me that no other car gives you the value the TDI offers. At an average of 44.7 mpg on the highway this past weekend, I am convinced this is an unbeatable deal that will last for years to come.

Seamless DSG transmission, incredible fuel efficiency, AWESOME sound system with MP3/6-CD changer, blue & red nighttime lights on the dashboard, leatherette feels like real leather (it's easier to clean), very high safety rating, 236 lbs. of torque at 1750-2750 rpm (that's ALL the time)! Amazing car!

The armrest could be wider and extend a bit further. Sometimes I'm afraid that I'm gonna break it. Other than that, no other complaints so far!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review