2009 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Jetta model:
Das Auto!!!!!
By carrao33 on 02/21/12 19:36 PM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

My wife and I have owned a couple big ole piece of chevys, and this is our first VW, we absolutely love it! For a small car it has enough power to make the car fun to drive, the handling is good, the tan leatherette interior makes the car feel luxurious. We also love being a part of the VW family, and find ourselves unconsiously parking next to other V-dubs in parking lots. I will probably never own another american car now.

2009 Jetta SEL
By hegemon on 06/17/09 11:37 AM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

Fantastic Car. Super fun to drive. Reliable so far...

Excellent car for the money
By Jetta Driver on 05/31/09 20:04 PM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

This is the first Volkswagen that I've ever owned. I looked at others in its class and the features that are standard on the Jetta are better then the other vehicles out there. The Jetta has been a fun car to drive and almost makes me feel young again. I am disappointed with the A.C.. It does not produce alot of cold air.

Fantastic Car at a Reasonable Price!
By Silo on 02/03/09 08:06 AM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I just purchased a 2009 SEL and couldn't be happier. The handling and performance of the Jetta blew away the Acura TSX and TL, Accord EX-L, and the Volvo S40. The 5cyl engine provides enough power and the ride is snug without being hard. Get the SEL, though. The fancy electronics aside, the 17 inch wheels do make a difference. It was also a good deal. VW covers most service and maintenance for three years and I got mine for 20k. All in all a fun car to drive.

A Must Buy Car
By Josh on 10/06/08 12:33 PM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

Been driving my Jetta since the last 10 days. What a car! Extremely powerful, yet economical engine. You won't hear the road noise, which is a big deal. Very logical controls and comfortable sitting position. Looks solidly built. Hugs the road like a train on rails.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan in WA is:

$178 per month*