Best bang for the buck!
By scott on
2008 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
My wife and I were looking for a car that could do it all. Fun to drive, good gas mileage, high quality and comfort. Looks like we might of found it! We have been test driving cars for two months (Prius, ugly, slow, cheap plastic interior, over 30,000 for leather, corolla 158 hp, solid, slow, good looking, boring to drive, 21-29 mpg, 29,000 for leather, Honda fit, roomy, ok looking, real slow, feels cheap when driving) The Wolfsburg with the leatherette seats and the DSG transmission made me feel like I was driving a BMW 335i (I also test drove) just not as fast. As far as gas mileage, we bought the car in Scottsdale AZ. Drove through Flagstaff AZ, over to Fullerton CA (670 miles) got 31.4 MPG.
Favorite Features
High quality, fit and finish, handling, comfort, mpg, a lot of car for the money! paid 21,300 included rear spoiler, window tint, plus FULL tank of gas!
Suggested Improvements
more power adjustments on drivers seat, fix loud howl sound when sunroof is all the open going over 60 mph (close it half way, it's quiet too 85 mph) add mpg and compass readout, boost gauge!