2008 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: better fuel economy

2008 Volkswagen Jetta - Consumer Review

SEL Sedan (2.5L 5-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

better fuel economy
By better fuel economy on

2008 Volkswagen Jetta SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I had a 06 tdi and it got flooded. So what do you buy now. I drive 75,000 miles a year. I am 6 ft 1 in so the room in the front seat is excellent. The car handle beautiful. The leather heated seats are very comfortable on long drives. The hand control for electronic instrument display are nice. Also recommended oil changes are only every 10,000 miles. Be careful the oil is high but you can get it on eBay. I also liked the 1000 dollars owner loyalty money. Trunk is big. Lots of room in this car. Thought I might buy a used tdi but they were more than a paid for it brand new with 30,000 miles. I will trade it for a brand new tdi when they come out in august.

sel package, safety features, road handling, 17 in wheels, leather and heated seats, automatic trans 10,000 mile oil changes.

Better fuel mileage. I am getting 23 on highway running 75 miles per hour my tdi would get 40.