2008 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: My Second VW

2008 Volkswagen Jetta - Consumer Review

2008 Volkswagen Jetta

My Second VW
By vw 4 life on

2008 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I am also an outside sales rep and chose the '08 Jetta Wolfsburg fully loaded which replaced my '02 Jetta GLS. What an excellent choice for someone on the go. I've racked up 6100 in 3 months and use 91 or higher I'm getting great gas mileage, I love the Sirius radio and the more mature look. I did considered the BMW but thankful I stuck with VW. We are the most loyal owners and I love eating up the traffic as I fly by with my 6-speed triptonic. It's very fun to drive if you need more from your car I suggest stepping upto the Passat. Seriously you can't beat the quality and standard features that most other luxury vehicle build into there series upgrades. Test drive one at your local VW dealer!

The turbo engine, Sirius radio, heated leather seats, sunroof, the rims, the fold out cup holder in the back seat.

For the price I paid I would want the same digital car analysis (how much gas you have left by miles, how much you've used) that the passat offers and also the navigation system should be standard in the wolfsburg.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review