2008 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automated Manual Consumer Review - Loving it so far!

2008 Volkswagen Jetta - Consumer Review

2008 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Loving it so far!
By KayTee on

2008 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I bought my 2008 Wolfsburg during a 0% financing promotion. Out the door I paid $23,770. I have been so happy with the Jetta so far. My only complaint is the cost of oil changes! $75 for my first and $80 something for my second. Are you kidding me? Then I was told I might lose my warranty if I take it to a discount place or had a family member do it for me. The Turbo is fun to drive and the car is small and zippy.

Favorite Features

Leathertte seats, blue and red interior lights, heated seats, sunroof, tons of trunk room, turn signals on the side mirrors, and I love the stereo system! It is so loud I have yet have it turned all the way up! The Turbo is a lovely touch as well. ;)

Suggested Improvements

I am personally not a fan of Daytime Running Lights. I wish there was a compass and steering wheel radio controls. I also wish there was the chrome molding around the windows like regular Jettas. Also, the passenger side blindspot is pretty bad.