loved my vw jetta se
By bijoupali on
2008 Volkswagen Jetta SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)
I've owned a 2008 VW jetta se for one year. I absolutely loved it. It's comfortable. It's fun to drive. It's reliable. The interior is very roomy and sexy. The exterior is also pretty. I drove the car in icy weather and it had very good control. The esp in it actually does work and makes it easy to regain control if you do begin to lose control. The only downfall to this car that I can remember is that the mpg isn't nearly as good as VW says it is. It's closer to 24/25 mpg not the 32/33 mpg that they advertise. Overall, it's a great car and worth every Penny. I'm actually about to buy another one, because I absolutely loved it.
Favorite Features
I loved the fact that I could move from automatic to stick to sports drive in a second. It had Nice pickup and control. It's also a really pretty, comfortable car. The trunk is huge. The six disc Sirius radio is also a definite plus. Once you go Sirius you don't go back.
Suggested Improvements
This is for VW, in general, they need a much better warranty plan. It's only 50,000 miles/4 years whichever comes first. Which really isn't a great warranty. Also the sunglass case could be bigger, because only small sunglasses fit in it. No other complaints. As I said, I'm about to buy another.