I am wow'd
By Mattwitz1 on
2008 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
A "career move" put me in the market for a commuter car. My 02 SS Camaro is not fuel efficient (Dont worry, I still have it) I had come to terms with purchasing a New Honda Fit. The deal did not go smooth, so I started to look at other options. I stumbled across an 08 Wolfsburg w 5k, priced at $16.5k on the internet. The next morning, I headed to the dealership and fell in love with it after the first drive. Loved all of the Wolfsburg add ons, especially the 2.0 Turbo! I never thought I would love driving a Jetta, but I do! I find it more fun to drive than my Camaro. To add to that, I have been averaging 30 MPG hwy as well. My only issue is an annoying rattle from the dash moulding.
Favorite Features
The Wolfsburg Edition presents a tremendous value. It gets great MPG, the DSG Automatic and especially the sport mode performance combined with the 2.0 Turbo is fantastic! I also like the Wolfsburg Wheels and Spoiler. I am a fan of the leatherette seats which look and feel good. Great European feel.
Suggested Improvements
There is an annoying rattle that I have pin-pointed to a peice of molding on the dash, between the dash and steering wheel. I have wedged some business cards into it to stop the rattle. The only other issue I would bring up would be with regards to the amount of windnoise during highway speeds.