2008 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: Buy one you WON'T regret it!

2008 Volkswagen Jetta - Consumer Review

Buy one you WON'T regret it!
By Driver Hired! on

2008 Volkswagen Jetta SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

Well I originally wanted to purchase a two year old Audi A4. It would be in the price range I was looking for. I came across the Jetta and actually thought it was the Audi. Doing some homework on the Jetta revealed that it has one of the highest safety ratings, is a cousin of the A4 and is an overall excellent value. The Jettas prior to 2008 were more expensive and was not crazy about the wheels and tail lamps. 2008 VW changed them and lowered the price. I now own my Jetta and get compliments everywhere I go!! The car has almost every option I could need and it only cost me $20,500. every car in its class doesn't even come close to the Jetta in Value. AND it's German..

Sirius radio, heated seats, heated mirrors, 5 cyl engine, the blue and red lights on the dash, the trunk is HUGE, looks like a much more expensive car, materials are top notch.

radio controls on the wheel (on the SE) , a place to put your gas cap when fueling (just hangs right now) its the only car I have EVER owned that didn't have a holder, RATTLES that I keep hearing and of course when I take it in to the dealer they mysteriously disappear.