2008 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5L 5-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Brand new Volkswagen Jetta SE

2008 Volkswagen Jetta - Consumer Review

Brand new Volkswagen Jetta SE Automatic
By petnurse on

2008 Volkswagen Jetta SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

Reluctantly I had to trade in my Saturn VUE. I test drove several different sedans that would fit my narrow garage driveway opening. I needed a vehicle with moveable mirrors just in case. I was also looking for safety features and the Jetta had great crash test ratings for front and side. I loved the Jetta SE and it suited me. For the first time in awhile I actually felt the car hugged the road and I felt safe making corners and on freeway curves. It handles beautifully and the interior is so comfortable. This is the second Volkswagen I've owned and again I'm impressed. The sales experience this time was one of the best I've encountered.

Favorite Features

Road handling, turns on a dime, I feel safe for the first time in a long time. Interior leather/vinyl seats hug you. Loved the lighted panel in the dark. Good cargo space in rear. It's fun to drive! Mileage is average to good. Has a sunroof/moonroof which is cool.

Suggested Improvements

Back seat headrests cause a blindspot but can be moved up and down.