2008 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: 2008 VW Jetta SE 5speedM

2008 Volkswagen Jetta - Consumer Review

2008 VW Jetta SE 5speedM
By jnine569 on

2008 Volkswagen Jetta SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

This is my 2nd Jetta, previously driving a '00 Jetta GL 5speed. I'm very impressed with the extras that come standard with the '08. I put 193,393 on my '00 and I'm thinking I might do the same with this one. It's a great car to drive! Gas mileage is a bit less than my '00 since its a 2.5 and I had been driving a 2.0. I think the experience of driving this car will be worth the few extra dollars I'll spend in gas. I highly recommend taking the VW experience and going for a Jetta. The '08s have so much more room that even my 6'7" son fits comfortably.

Moon roof is sweet! I like having the 6 disc changer in the dash along with the MP3 hook-up. Having gone from manual windows to electric - what a nice change! I really loved that '00 but this '08 will prove itself and then some.

Random on the CD player. Less arm rest, more seat so leg isn't jammed into the seat belt holder on drivers right hip.