Used 2008 Volkswagen Jetta SE PZEV Sedan Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2008 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan

View reviews for a specific Jetta model:

Just get one!
By JSWARTS

2008 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan SE PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

What a awesome car. After having a company van & having to give it up, I decided I wanted a car. My wife's car is a great Jeep grand Cherokee. This little car surprises us everyday. What a awesome car. I can't say it enough! Just go get one. I had a 84 gti... The best VW ever made... First VW in 20+ years

6 cd/mp3/Sirius - heated leather - 6 spd manual/auto triptonic trans... Just a great gearbox.

Larger center console...

So glad I waited to get the 2008!
By pprd

2008 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan SE PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

This is a fantastic car. I previously owned a 2000 Passat V6 GLX, and the 08 Jetta is just as big and roomy. I really enjoy the +20 boost in horsepower (2007 was 150, 2008 is 170). It's a nice balance between performance and gas mileage. I certainly wouldn't want any less muscle, though. Road noise is minimal and the car feels solid in tight turns and quick maneuvers. I love the 4 year bumper-to-bumper warranty and road-side assistance. The exterior looks sophisticated and classy - head and shoulders above the competitors in its class.

All the bells and whistles! MP3 connector, satellite radio, leatherette interior, 6 disc cd/mp3 changer, moonroof, 10 speakers, 4 wheel disc breaks w/abs, rear seat AC vents, and the list goes on! This car is amazingly loaded for this price point!

Pedals are too close together! If my foot is on the brake, depending on how I tilt it I can also push the clutch or the accelerator at the same time. I would gladly have paid a bit more to get 17" wheels and fog lamps installed. Why is that not an option for the manual transmission trim level?