2007 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: You can tell it is a german ca

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Review

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan

You can tell it is a german car!
By Franco on

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

After test driving some Japanese makes (you can imagine which ones), I finally made it to the VW dealer, and it felt like I had been driving go- karts all day! This felt so solid and drove so well. I loved the tiptronic transmission and the VW signature blue and red display on the dashboard! The mileage this car gives is also very respectable. This was the last car I test drove. The 6'6" salesman opened the driver's door wide open when we got back to the dealer, hung himself from the door for about 7 seconds, and then closed the door. It closed as if nothing had happened. He looked at me, smiled and said: "Do not try this on a Japanese!" I thought this was a funny remark. I love my Jetta!!!

The sunroof presets, the tiptronic transmission, the solid feel when driving, the easy to maintain leatherette seats that heat in less than a minute in the winter. I also love the blue and red display.

Optional premium sound system (unavailable when I bought mine), make it a bit lower for more of a sporty feel.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review