My VW Rocks!
By v-dubber on
2007 Volkswagen Jetta GLI 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
This is a great solid car. You get the convenience of a sedan but with more personality and fun. It's roomier than previous models. Trunk space is great, and grocery hooks are handy. The tire pressure monitor is a plus. The low profile tires are a little sticky, so rides on the highway can be bumpy and uncomfortable for some. The premium fuel recommendation could be pricey even with the good gas mileage. I'm a little concerned with VW's past reliability history, but so far I've been pleased. I chose this over the Acura TSX because I like the sportier feel and its features for price. I actually don't mind the drive to work!
Favorite Features
Package 2 leather seats, aluminum trim and pedals, bright xenon headlights, trunk space, smooth turbo power, thick sporty steering wheel, lane change feature, multifunction steering wheel, gas mileage, the blue and red interior displays, blue tinted glass; I added a spoiler.
Suggested Improvements
The center console is small, for me the cruise controls are hard to see; power seats would be great; it's slight, but my radio tends to increase/decrease volume randomly; redesign the tail lamps so people stop comparing its looks to a Corolla!!