2007 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: My First Jetta or VW for that

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Review

My First Jetta or VW for that Matter
By TripVWowner on

2007 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I really like this car, I think the exterior styling which is considered bland by some is sort of sporty and elegant and it shares the same large chrome grille feature as VW's luxury counterpart, Audi. The car handles very well and I have the base 2.5L 5-cylinder engine which may not be race car fast but does the job. I notice that the car is very heavy for its class and I like this as it helps keep the car feeling more stable at highway speeds.

For me the thing that sold me above all else on the Jetta was the quality of the interior materials. I looked at many other cars in its class and none come close to the interior quality of the Jetta.

Some of the buttons on the center console are a little hard to reach, mainly the radio buttons closest to the passenger side. It would be nice if the center console sort of stuck out a little bit more to the driver if that makes any sense.