love my dub
By johnny on
2007 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)
I have had the car for 25,000 trouble free miles now and have enjoyed all the car has done for me. Installed drop in k&n filter in place of factory filter and this helps car to breath better and gives car better tip in throttle response, especially when a/c is in operation. Replaced rear pads at 23,000 miles which should be covered under warranty but is not. VW needs to cover this issue under warranty. As long as you take your vw to dealer to be serviced, and drive it in low rpm range when cold you should not have problems with this car, as I have had no problems with my previous jettas. Also volkswagens aren't supposed to stand and warm up, drive off immediately after starting!
Favorite Features
firm seats are good for my back, heated seat to warm me after skiing, esp in snowy conditions, side mirror heaters, washer fluid heaters, attention to detail that some don't notice or appreciate. Solid feel at any speed.
Suggested Improvements
wind noise at sunroof, which however can be eliminated with factory wind deflector. Lower cost of oil changes, and overall cost of parts. This is not an inexpensive car to own and operate. VW covers almost nothing under warranty.