2007 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5L 5-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - In luv with my VDUB

2007 Volkswagen Jetta - Consumer Review

2007 Volkswagen Jetta 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

In luv with my VDUB
By kpad1ne on

2007 Volkswagen Jetta 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

My girlfriend works for Volkswagen & I was skeptical when she bought her 07 Jetta.I am a die hard Nissan/tuner enthusiast & I am amazed with the performance & smooth ride of German vehicles, in this case VWs Jetta.The car has great acceleration & good power considering its weight & remote 150hp, but could pack a punch when you need it to.The 6spd auto/DSG feature is great & the comfort, interior quality, & ride is amazing, not to mention the car is affordable.Black is the best color for the Jetta as it highlights all of its elegance & compliments the chrome front grille the best.I am in love & will be purchasing one for myself, the GLI of course.

Favorite Features

Great acceleration for only having 150hp, smooth & comfortable ride, interior gauges have an awesome color, and most importantly a best buy for the price compared to other vehicles within the same class, doesn't feel like you're driving a tin can like most of these imports-VDUB has found a new fan!

Suggested Improvements

Could offer a little more power for a 5 cyl car, my 4 cyl 2.5liter Nissan Se-R Spec V offers 175hp, but that's it, the car overall is GREAT.