2007 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: Feels Brand New

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Review

Feels Brand New
By JC on

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

This is my first VW and I have to say that I'm sold. I've owned two Hondas and, while the gas mileage of the VW doesn't entirely measure up in the city, the comfort and drive quality more than make up for the lack of MPG. The first two weeks found me looking for reasons to drive somewhere. Took it on a long trip and loved every minute of it. So many little conveniences that I would have never thought of but have come to love (who thought to put a grocery bag hook in the trunk?) As I said, with the exception of the MPG in the city, I'm head over heels in love with this car. Only had 26k on it when I bought it and it feels like a brand new car!

I would have to say the heated seats, iPod hookup and the really cool dashboard lighting. They even have dim red lamps for when you need to find something but don't want to turn on the cabin lights. As I said, so many little conveniences.

I've only had the car a little over a month, but maybe higher city MPG. But again, small price to pay for the overall comfort of this vehicle.