Bought Another!
By Bel Air Car Guy on
2007 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)
I have a 2009 Jetta as a company car, which I drive daily. Needed a car for my college daughter, and she liked my Jetta, so we found a 2007 white Jetta with automatic and sunroof. Car is as much fun to drive, as tight a body, taught steering and suspension as my 2009. The 2007 has 49,000 miles compared to the 2009 with 24,000 miles. Great cars that make you want to drive them all the time! Have taken my 2009 on road trips up to 7-8 hours for business purposes, as never tired, my back does not ache, and still in a good mood when I arrive!
Favorite Features
Solid engineering, great seats and overall comfort. Car has nice touches, such as all window switches are lit at night, automatic door lock controls on each of the four doors, rear air conditioning vents, grocery bag hook in the trunk and a partitioned area in the trunk for small items.
Suggested Improvements
Only gripe is that I miss the tinted band at the top of the windshield. Seems almost all automakers have eliminated the tinting (probably a cost savings). Had to go to the local auto window tinting store and have them add a stripe to the top of the window.