Best car I've ever owned
By Nic on
2007 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)
I have a black over tan Wolfsburg. The color combo just pops and looks classy. The interior textures and materials are the same quality as my previous Mercedes. It's got all the fun stuff like heated seats, mirrors and washer nozzles, ESP, traction control, 6 airbags, Tiptronic sunroof and more. I haven't been able to lose control of the car even when I try. Feels solid and safe and looks great. There is no other car out there for the price with the quality and features you get... not even close. I love this car, I hope the reliability is as solid as the way the doors shut.
Favorite Features
Turn signals in the side view mirrors are a cool touch. It's nice that you have like 25 different speed choices with the windshield wipers. A/C vents for the rear passengers and A/C for the glove box!
Suggested Improvements
The sun roof makes that really annoying buffeting sound no matter what you do. It's not as bad at highway speeds. Just driving around though I can't stand it and keep the thing closed. The dealer mentioned it before I bought it which was honest but it's a bad and very obvious design flaw.