A Happy, Classy Car
By Jen on
2007 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)
Overall I am in love with this car. The exterior styling is attractive without being excessively flashy, the interior is well thought out and welcoming. The steering is excellent, and don't be fooled by the 150 hp; the torque more than makes up for it and gives plenty of passing power. This car has a very solid feel for such a little thing. My only disappointment with the Jetta is its gas mileage. I've observed about 21/25, which is a bit inferior to other cars like the Civic or the Accord. Overall I am more than willing to make this trade off since I see a billion Hondas on the road every day, which makes me feel a bit more unique in my happy-looking Jetta. :)
Favorite Features
Auxiliary jack for iPod, sunroof, heated leatherette seats, tiptronic manual, chrome trim on exterior, overall upscale look of interior cabin, huge trunk.
Suggested Improvements
Gas mileage could be a lot better. If you're interested in a Jetta you might want to hold out for a 2008 tdi diesel. Audio controls on the steering wheel would also be nice, and the iPod jack could be a bit more conveniently located.