2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Consumer Reviews 6

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Jetta model:
Smooth operator
By big guy cool car on 12/31/07 22:49 PM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I always wanted a Volkswagen ever since my brother got one. I finally got a jetta wolfsburg and I love it. When you want to hit the ground running it responds immediately. One of the main reasons why I went with this car rather than a Honda is because I love the expensive look of the car, the little details and strong sheet metal that holds it all together. I recommend this car to all my friends.

Evo 8 to Jetta GLI
By TucsonDesertRat on 12/29/07 20:27 PM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLI 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Well, you may think I'm crazy going from high-performance to economical but, this car still holds to the same fun as the EVO 8 w/o the speed or the cops always looking your way. I choose the GLI because of it great features it offers the features of a BMW 3 Series without the sticker price and you get all the extras that the EVO didn't have! GREAT gas mileage! The in-dash display that almost tells you everything about your cars status is pretty cool too! I'll miss the HP and torque of my EVO but, not the highschool kids always trying to race me! ;-) Good job VW!!

My First Jetta
By Bruce on 11/11/07 06:25 AM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I was somewhat hesitant to purchase a VW because of everything I had read regarding the quality of the car, but I was pretty much sold after a test drive. The 2.0T has much better performance, exterior styling, in addition to what I believe is higher quality interior materials than the other cars I was considering (e.g. Accord, Camry, Altima). The only weakness I can see so far is the fuel mileage and the car's requirement for premium gas. The car has been averaging about 22-23 mpg in mostly city driving. While this is in line with the EPA ratings I had expected better. I havenít done any long distance highway driving with the car yet so I canít comment on the highway performance.

My Baby Girl
By Ben Cooper on 11/10/07 20:57 PM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

Since my husband has purchased my 2007 Jetta, it has been the best experience I have had. This care is the compact and fast. The take off is awesome.I drive to and from work which is about 13 miles. It's the smoothest ride for such a small car. After having it for two years I will trade it in for another VW Passat.

V-Dub, baby!
By Andrew W on 11/09/07 19:29 PM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Fahrenheit GLI 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I purchased an 07 Jetta GLI Fahrenheit (6-spd manual) May of 07. I have been very impressed by how well-balanced this car is. It is a reliable, efficient, practical, and fun vehicle to drive and own. I have averaged 25mpg with a typical mix of highway and city driving. The interior build quality is far superior to any other auto in its class. Fun and exhilarating!

I Love My Car!
By Sheila on 10/26/07 21:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

This is our 4th VW. The Jetta is our first "new" VW. It handles beautifully and has enough power to get into traffic. Test drove a Corolla and Camry the same day we tested the Jetta and the Jetta won hands down just due to the fun factor. Only problem so far is the door latch on the drivers door catching, and the outside temp gauge. It uses a little more gas than we expected, but the alternative wouldn't be much fun to drive. The sport shift is great.

Good mileage, my foot!
By DanTheMan2007 on 10/08/07 17:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

This is my 2nd Jetta, 3rd VW in all. My '98 Jetta got well over 30 mpg. My '07 averages 18 mpg! I've been back to my dealership 4 times and they basically tell me 'too bad'. I contact VW Corporate and they told me I have to work with the dealership, and that Corporate has nothing to do with it. Overall, I love the car, except the gas mileage and the lack of power (feels like 4 cylinders, not 5). I'm very disappointed in VW on the way they handled this issue.

The Volkswagen Jetta is Awesome
By Krystle on 10/06/07 19:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

The Volkswagen Jetta is awesome. I took this vehicle with me to Vegas and got almost 40 mpg on the highway.

Best car I've ever owned
By Nic on 10/03/07 15:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Wolfsburg Edition PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I have a black over tan Wolfsburg. The color combo just pops and looks classy. The interior textures and materials are the same quality as my previous Mercedes. It's got all the fun stuff like heated seats, mirrors and washer nozzles, ESP, traction control, 6 airbags, Tiptronic sunroof and more. I haven't been able to lose control of the car even when I try. Feels solid and safe and looks great. There is no other car out there for the price with the quality and features you get... not even close. I love this car, I hope the reliability is as solid as the way the doors shut.

2007 VW Jetta Wolfsburg
By Dominick on 09/27/07 17:14 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

I love this car.