2.0T & DSG - best combination!
By Pogi on
2007 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
We absolutely love this car! This is my wifeís car but I try to make excuses everyday just to drive it. The 2.0T engine is fabulous! No turbo lag and handling is great. DSG is amazing! I am not sure why high end cars donít have DSG. This will be the benchmark for sequential gear boxes and the future of changing gears. The finish is fantastic. VW has put the fun back in the Jetta. Reliability is still a question mark. Hopefully VW fixed this issue. Overall, this car is a sensation! Should you get one? You bet you should.
Favorite Features
Almost everything in this car is great! 2.0 turbo engine is fast, torque everywhere, DSG is unbelievable - handles like an F1, responsive steering, quiet ride, etc. I can go on and on. Looks sporty and luxurious. Good gas mileage (25-32 mpg). Built-in satellite radio, 6-disc CD changer, etc.
Suggested Improvements
Minor stuff like iPod connector should not be inside the glove compartment, stereo is just ok and rear styling looks simple. Blind spot on the driver side. Front passenger seat is hard to adjust and find the right position.