2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Consumer Reviews 13

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Jetta model:
Safe Car
By KCVW on 12/22/06 10:26 AM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

This car is a very good deal. It comes with ESP and all of the safety equipment, top crash and dynamic safety ratings for $17,500. I like the car overall. Its front seat comfort is only so-so for me, but the ride is very good. Its performance is fine, but its gas mileage is just OK. Nothing feels better at highway speeds (any speed you choose) than a VW. That makes them great cruisers. For the money it's quite a deal.

2007 Jetta Wolfsburg 5-speed
By Larry on 12/20/06 19:49 PM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

This car has excellent fit and finish with upscale materials. The poor man's BMW is back with Class. Our other car is a Chrysler 300 and the Jetta has a smoother, quieter ride. We went with the 5-speed for the sports sedan fun, but the auto transmission with sports shift was a strong contender. The exterior styling is a little bland, our neighbor thought it was a Corolla and it reminds me of an old Altima. It has a smooth shift, but the quiet engine makes it easy to stall. Ironic huh? The multi-adjustable console/armrest is great. So far I would choose this car all over again.

Wolfsburg Edition - Best Value
By SleepyDoc on 12/03/06 17:50 PM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

The Jetta Wolfsburg is similar to the 2.5 trim, but adds a sunroof, convincing faux leather seats, rear center armrest, alloy wheels, and floor mats in addition to the cold weather package. It is available in black, white, silver, and gray. Its understated exterior styling belies the quality of the interior. It's even more impressive at night. Soft touch materials are used extensively, and even if you find hard plastic, it has a solid, quality feel. The exception being the paper-like shift boot. The ride is firm yet very compliant, excellent road manners. Its acceleration is acceptable from stop, but highway passing is effortless to a flaw - watching for flashing lights is compromised by rear visibility.

Great, Great Car
By SarahR on 11/25/06 11:24 AM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I recommend VW as a brand to anybody. They are great cars that hold up forever. They are smooth riding, safe, and they look nice without being snotty. I really love this car.

Jetta Review
By Dan on 11/22/06 11:33 AM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I love the car. I had a great experience with the dealership and service has been great.

Great Ride
By snowdance on 11/20/06 07:22 AM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

This is a nice ride. It's quite inside and has a nice shifting transmission. It handles well at speeds and through mountain corners. It delivers great power at all RPM. It is far nicer than my '95 Mercedes 300CE. VW has come a long way.

She Likes It
By jetta on 11/14/06 23:15 PM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLI 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I brought the car home to my wife she hated 4-door cars until I put her in it and she wanted it. In the past she has always had coupes.

Pretty Nice Car
By JesseJ on 11/14/06 16:37 PM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I purchased a 2007 VW Jetta 2.5L. I like the looks of the Jetta from the outside more than I do the inside. Overall, it is nice and fun to drive. It is a good vehicle for the money. I didn't look at any other car except for the Honda Civic, but didn't like its new body.

Brilliant Little Car
By Jetta Lover on 11/08/06 13:39 PM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan 2.5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

This car is stunning to look at and has loads of power, with the Tiptronic transmission and sports mode providing a whole lot of thrills. It has a surprisingly spacious interior and more than enough room for three sets of golf clubs. The standard 6 disc sound system is impressive and the leatherette seats are almost as good as the real thing (and far better than cloth). The fuel economy is excellent. It's a lot of fun to drive and can fit into virtually any parking space. I'm seriously considering buying another one for my wife.

One Year Later...
By Aaron Lozano on 11/07/06 05:46 AM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan 2.5 PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I drive a lot. On average, I spend about 50 minutes in my car daily. I'm currently at 25,000 miles on my '06 Jetta. It's been a year since I purchased my spice red Volkswagen Jetta and I'm still very pleased with my decision. Although it was not my first choice, I find it to be a beautiful car that is strong and enjoyable. On a separate note, the dealership is not as helpful. It is the only dealership that offers Jettas in my area, so I have no choice. The service department has been very rude to me on one issue. Still, overall I love my car. ;)