Used 2007 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Volkswagen Jetta - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Jetta model:

Feels Brand New
By JC

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

This is my first VW and I have to say that I'm sold. I've owned two Hondas and, while the gas mileage of the VW doesn't entirely measure up in the city, the comfort and drive quality more than make up for the lack of MPG. The first two weeks found me looking for reasons to drive somewhere. Took it on a long trip and loved every minute of it. So many little conveniences that I would have never thought of but have come to love (who thought to put a grocery bag hook in the trunk?) As I said, with the exception of the MPG in the city, I'm head over heels in love with this car. Only had 26k on it when I bought it and it feels like a brand new car!

Favorite Features

I would have to say the heated seats, iPod hookup and the really cool dashboard lighting. They even have dim red lamps for when you need to find something but don't want to turn on the cabin lights. As I said, so many little conveniences.

Suggested Improvements

I've only had the car a little over a month, but maybe higher city MPG. But again, small price to pay for the overall comfort of this vehicle.

Best Bang For The Buck
By Bill Baker

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I bought this car for the looks even after hearing about problems with this car. I am so happy with this car and all it hasdone for me. I live where it snows 3 to 4 months out of the year and it dose a great job. I get 30mpg on the open road. And this car has a fit and finsh of a 40,000 car. I am sorry to say that I sell cars for a living and I did not buy some thing I sell. Happy Happy Jetta Owner

Favorite Features

Standard Sunroof,Heated Mirrors,Side Air Bags,Leather,Heated Seats and Heated Windshield Washers....All Part of the Wolfsburg Pak.

Suggested Improvements

Better Heater, Sat Radio, Remote Start

No Problems at all, fun to drive!
By PJW

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

Having a ball with this car. The redesign is/was very nice and while is may look somewhat bland, the lines are nice and compared to previous Jetta's, a very nice upgrade. Peppy, fun and much bigger too. Like the ride a lot.

Favorite Features

Love the electric window controls. Nice seats. Very German.

Suggested Improvements

Need more 12V outlets. One more up front, need one in the rear.

My Baby Girl
By Ben Cooper

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

Since my husband has purchased my 2007 Jetta, it has been the best experience I have had. This care is the compact and fast. The take off is awesome.I drive to and from work which is about 13 miles. It's the smoothest ride for such a small car. After having it for two years I will trade it in for another VW Passat.

Favorite Features

The inside interior is smooth leather and in interior lights are great. The automatic power window for front and back.

Suggested Improvements

There should be power seats and standard navigation system.

Great Car!
By Lyndy

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I bought this car in January and already have 13000 miles on it. The dealership has given me great deals on maintenance and I haven't had any problems. I love how it drives and it is easy to handle. This is the first new car I've ever bought and it's great. So far it's been a reliable, low maintenance car!

Favorite Features

MP3 auxiliary jack, sun roof, leather interior.

Suggested Improvements

The aux jack could be place some place other than the glove box!