2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Jetta model:
Evo 8 to Jetta GLI
By TucsonDesertRat on 12/29/07 20:27 PM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLI 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Well, you may think I'm crazy going from high-performance to economical but, this car still holds to the same fun as the EVO 8 w/o the speed or the cops always looking your way. I choose the GLI because of it great features it offers the features of a BMW 3 Series without the sticker price and you get all the extras that the EVO didn't have! GREAT gas mileage! The in-dash display that almost tells you everything about your cars status is pretty cool too! I'll miss the HP and torque of my EVO but, not the highschool kids always trying to race me! ;-) Good job VW!!

Poor man's BMW
By W Brown on 04/05/07 20:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLI 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I purchased a used 1.8 Turbo (2003). My pleasure at owning this car led to the purchase of our new Jetta. I am greatly pleased with the handling and performance of the new Jetta. It does, however, seem so much "bigger" than the older car. The Tiptronic trans. is excellent, and snaps off manual shifts faster than any human could perform.One of the most impressive things about the car, is the build quality. Truly German, a poor man's BMW.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.