Suprise it's a VW
By AuntieG on
2006 Volkswagen Jetta TDI 4dr Sedan (1.9L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6AM)
We started out to buy a Nissan Maxima but were looking for something with better mileage. This car has comfort, head room and with the turbo engine, it can scat. We had some problems in the beginning with one of the back doors not opening & the paint peeling off the bumpers but the dealer made good on it while it was still under warranty. We love our VW! The only problem we really have is with the defroster. It takes forever to defrost the windshield. Is anyone else having the same problem? After 3 years, we are definitely pleased, and would buy it all over again. I still have people stop and ask me what kind of car I have and they think it is brand new!
Favorite Features
I really enjoy the heated seats in the winter time, The XM Satellite Radio is a plus, the large trunk is great when traveling, The front bucket seats are very comfortable, even for people like me who have larger buckets. Cruise Control works like a dream. Not much about this car not to like.
Suggested Improvements
The defroster certainly needs some improvement. Also, the heater takes a little while to get going, but with the heated seats, it doesn't seem to matter much. The back seat is not made for tall people (not enough head room) but there is ample leg room for adults.