2006 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: just don't go to the "stealers

2006 Volkswagen Jetta - Consumer Review

2.0T Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automated Manual)

just don't go to the "stealership"
By ghostwes on

2006 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I've seen alot of reviews here knocking the mk5 jetta, this is the 4th VW I've had so far (I've had a 1987 jetta, a 1999.5 jetta, this vehicle, and I also have a 2008 GTI as well) I've never had major problems with any of these cars. compared to the mk2 and mk4 I've owned the mk5 is a deff step up from VW's previous powertrains and designs. when I do need service however, I know better than to go to the stealership when I have a phonebook with several german car speciality repair shops. Always go to them first. they can usually get any parts you need (besides keys, key fobs, and programming keys) and they can usually get parts that are better than stock.

DSG, 2.0T, heated seats, not a fan of the wood grain on the int. but some people like it, it feels bigger than my mk4 but it's so much faster!, it looks better than the mk6 jetta they have now.

this car is perfect the way it is. the mk6 just doesn't even look half as nice as the mk5.