Jetta has been good to me
By kkempskie on
2006 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5 PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)
My 2nd Jetta and 4th VW. Love the tight feel and handling of this Jetta more than my past '98 Cabrio, '00 Jetta and '85 GTI. Drives awesome and even good in snow. Wish mileage was a little better, but it's not bad. The std options w/ my model are sweet (pwr snrf, AC, leather, pwr evythg). Always felt the build & finish were fine; knobs are sturdy, glove box doesn't break in winter (like my '00 did) and window clips are sturdy. $80 oil changes at dlr are a drag, yes, but skip those when u can at Jiffylube! All in all a great car w/ good looks, features. will cost a bit more at tune-up times ($700+ at 40K) but well worth the fun of driving this daily.
Favorite Features
heated seats; great sunroof; pwr everything; nice engine pickup; tight handling; pop-up pwr trunk; great lookin alloy wheels; lthrette; way more std options than you'll get over a toyota, nissan or honda. my dlr has been great.
Suggested Improvements
not much to criticize - it ain't an audi, but it sure handles like one! wish oil changes at dlr were less than $80; snd system still has spotty FM reception.